Friday, October 7, 2011

Steel gets Real!

I don't care if Rotten Tomatoes hates it... I don't care if IMDB calls it a rip-off....!!! What I care about... is the awesome punch that Zeus got from Atom half-way up in the air!!!!! Wham!

I haven't had this much fun since I last saw Inception!!  I was literally at the edge of my seat... with my roomie having to pull me back!!! Real Steel was engaging...an adrenalin booster.. and with the background score a total hit... Wings of Icarus reminded me of Driving with the Top Down by Ramin Djwadi though(soundtrack of Iron Man)..
The Movie was a good watch.. especially the the boy.. Dakota. He seemed to take the spotlight away from Hugh.. A good actor.. strong and determined. and very very adorable.. especially with the Introductory Dance at the start of every fight and the emphatic challenging of Zeus at the end.. He rendered a majority of the spunk to the movie.

The robots used looked like aesthetic creations of electronic art.. I loved Twin Cities.. and the way Atom (our A.I Hero) 'confuses' him.

I'm not gonna comment on Hugh... because my view would be biased. Frankly.. I half went to see the movie just to see him box around! Oh...that black t-shirt!!! (Guess someone's listening...) And the part about shadow boxing towards the end.. the intensity and ferocity.. was marvelous for me.. personal opinion... gotta listen to your heart over your head sometimes, right?

People around me have been having a hard time dodging my backhand punches... atleast better than my last break-down of trying to save bottles from falling down by shooting webs out of my hand... So i decided to dish it out...  Just a thought! 

3 comments:

Prasanta said...

I am going to watch this. :)

Dwipen Shah said...

brilliant !! i think i should go for it !!

Dwipen Shah said...

missing angel !!