Sunday, April 15, 2012

Photo Timeline - F.R.I.E.N.D.S

It's been long since my last post... Guess I ran out on topics to write! So... I am revamping my blog to include my other pursuits... like book reviews.. or description of memories etched in pictures... so please bare with me!!!
I possess extreme luck in terms of finding friends... either very very close... or very very far..!On this blog... posting the ones who are extremely close to me... for those who've been left out... Sorry.. I did not have a  picture to post... !! So don't forget to send me one..!
Rohan and me... Chilling with loads of Non-Veg food...Good times....

Ruha and me... brought together by awkward circumstances... still bonded strong!

Shweta and me... taking the spotlight away from someone else's birthday.. something we are good at...

Swati and me.. Recovering from the shock of an expensive bill... which thankfully I did not have to pay...

Neha and me.. posing like two good kids out for dinner @ Pizza Hut..


Raka  and me.. posing before stuffing ourselves at a scrumptious buffet..!


Ruchi and me... posing (at gunpoint..) in a KKHH pose... GOD!

No comments: